Duct Tape Marketing: The World’s Most Practical Small Business Marketing Guide
Duct Tape Marketing is the small business marketing road map – A collection of proven tools and tactics woven together in a step-by-step marketing system that shows small business owners exactly what to do to market and grow their businesses.
This guide combines insights gained from over twenty years of successfully working, in the field, with real-life small businesses.
There are no theoretical complexities presented in Duct Tape Marketing – just simple, effective and affordable marketing that sticks.
CAREFUL! Duct tape is a serious tool… it sticks where you put it. So are the ideas in this book. If you’re ready to make a commitment and are willing to make something happen, John’s book is a great place to start.
–Seth Godin, author of Purple Cow
For all those who wonder why John Jantsch has become the leading advisor and coach to small businesses everywhere, Duct Tape Marketing is the answer. I have never read a business book that is as packed with hands-on, actionable information as this one. There are takeaways in every paragraph, and the success of John’s blog is living proof that they work. Duct Tape Marketing should be required reading for anyone who is building a business, or thinking about it.
–Bo Burlingham, editor-at-large, Inc. magazine, and author of Small Giants: Companies That Choose To Be Great Instead of Big
Duct Tape Marketing is a worthy addition to the growing library of how-to books on small business marketing — concise, clear, practical, and packed with great ideas to boost your bottom line.
–Bob Bly, author of The White Paper Handbook
With the world suffering from depleted reserves of trust, a business that sells plenty of it every day tends to create the most value. The great thing about trust as a product feature is that it delivers exceptional returns. With this book, John Jantsch has zeroed in on exactly what small businesses need to sell every day, every hour.
–Ben McConnell, co-author of Creating Customer Evangelists: How Loyal Customers Become a Volunteer Sales Force
John Jantsch has provided small businesses with the perfect perspective for maximizing all marketing activities – offline and on. Jantsch has the plan to help you thrive in the world of business today. Read it, all your competitors will.
–John Battelle, cofounding editor or Wired and author of The Search: How Google and Its Rivals Rewrote the Rules of Business and Transformed Our Culture
Duct Tape Marketing is a great read for anyone in business. It has fresh ideas laid out in a practical and useable way. I highly recommend this book for growing any business.
–Dr. Ivan Misner, Founder of BNI and Co-author of the New York Times bestseller, Masters of Networking
- Instant Ebook WordPress PluginThe ABSOLUTE Fastest Way to Turn Any WordPress Blog into a Beautiful Re-Sellable Ebook! Oh, You Can ... […]
- Crazy Deal 6Cash-in on the information age with 10 hot products primarily focused on overcoming various addictio... […]
- Video Analytics and Featured Video PluginsTwo Amazing Video Plugins for WordPress That Will Help You Take Your Blog Marketing Efforts To The N... […]
- Premium Facebook Graphics KitIf you want to make your Facebook pages look good, you’re in the right place. I’ve put t... […]
- SEO Traffic ThiefAre You Having Trouble Creating Content That Ranks Well In Search Engines? This Powerful New Softwar... […]
- Membership Profits FormulaLearn the proven techniques of building membership sites with Membership Profits Formula. How to bui... […]
- Local Business Plugin for WordPressCreate Fully Loaded SEO Landing Pages For Local Business In MINUTES With This Easy To Install And Us... […]
- Sales Page Graphics And Templates Blowout SaleSales Page Graphics And Templates Blowout Sale! Grab 48 Complete Sales Page Graphics And Templates C... […]
- Solo-Ad Success SystemCreated by a marketer with over 14 years’ experience using solo-ads to build his online busine... […]
- WP Easy Security Video Webinar TutorialsProtect yourself from recent brute force attacks by picking up this video webinar that will show you... […]