Usual cause of Toothaches
There are many reasons why toothache develops. There are actually many reasons as to why toothache occurs were some may believe that they have a cavity at the first sign of pain.
Tooth decay is one common cause of toothaches. The tooth decay commonly starts with a mild cavity, but when neglected, a cavity can turn into intense pain for the infected patient. While a cavity is only mildly painful, an untreated cavity can lead to severe pain. The patient cannot feel any pain if a cavity is only affecting the surface of the tooth. As the tooth decay get worse, the cavity will reach the dentin layer of the tooth. The person infected will experience slight pain, also sensitive to hot and cold food. Much worst decay will cause extreme pain.
Another reason for toothaches is a tooth abscess. The swelling tooth is an infection of the pulp of the tooth which develops underneath the root of the tooth. A tooth abscess is known to cause quite a bit of pain, with throbbing and sharp sensations.
Gum disease is obviously not a true reason for toothache, as it affects the gums and not the teeth. The pain associated with gum disease like gingivitis is often interpreted by patients as a toothache, and it only cause a mild pain. Most gum problem is caused by microorganisms, such as food particles, which slowly swell the area, eventually leading to gum abscesses. The pain associated with this problem is described as sore and dull.
A tooth that has cracked or has broken can also cause a toothache. Sometimes, when a tooth breaks or cracks, it exposes the nerve of the tooth in the air. When this occurs, patients may feel a dull and persistent pain. Assume an extreme pain if the root of the tooth has cracked which is at times dull and aching.
An impacted tooth is another reason for toothaches. The wisdom teeth are a burden as they often rose in the mouth with lack of space for them. This will cause in a throbbing sensation, along with stabs of sharp pain because the wisdom teeth are trying to break through the gums that have not enough space to grow.
While tooth decay, a tooth abscess, gum disease, cracked, broken or impacted teeth are usually the culprits of toothaches, there are a number of less common reasons. Another example is tooth pulp swelling, known as pulpitis. This can happen after receiving dental treatment or from trauma. The misaligned jaw or teeth can also cause of pain, as repeated added pressure is put on certain areas of the mouth, which can cause inflammation of the nerve.
Although there are many reasons for having a toothache, one thing is constant among all of them; they all require a visit to the dentist. Once neglecting a toothache will only cause the condition to get severe; and this in turn leads to more intense pain for the patient.
- Instant Ebook WordPress PluginThe ABSOLUTE Fastest Way to Turn Any WordPress Blog into a Beautiful Re-Sellable Ebook! Oh, You Can ... […]
- Crazy Deal 6Cash-in on the information age with 10 hot products primarily focused on overcoming various addictio... […]
- Video Analytics and Featured Video PluginsTwo Amazing Video Plugins for WordPress That Will Help You Take Your Blog Marketing Efforts To The N... […]
- Premium Facebook Graphics KitIf you want to make your Facebook pages look good, you’re in the right place. I’ve put t... […]
- SEO Traffic ThiefAre You Having Trouble Creating Content That Ranks Well In Search Engines? This Powerful New Softwar... […]
- Membership Profits FormulaLearn the proven techniques of building membership sites with Membership Profits Formula. How to bui... […]
- Local Business Plugin for WordPressCreate Fully Loaded SEO Landing Pages For Local Business In MINUTES With This Easy To Install And Us... […]
- Sales Page Graphics And Templates Blowout SaleSales Page Graphics And Templates Blowout Sale! Grab 48 Complete Sales Page Graphics And Templates C... […]
- Solo-Ad Success SystemCreated by a marketer with over 14 years’ experience using solo-ads to build his online busine... […]
- WP Easy Security Video Webinar TutorialsProtect yourself from recent brute force attacks by picking up this video webinar that will show you... […]